Mini Reviews #2: 5 Stars

 

Mini reviews are for books which I have read and want to share my thoughts on, but couldn't write a fully review on mostly either because I loved it too much and whatever I say won't do it justice or I felt nothing towards the book and have not much to say.  Mini reviews are reviews which just consists of 1-2 paragraphs for each book. For every mini review post, there will be 2-3 books featured.
Today's feature is on books that I rated 5 stars.

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Milay
This book is really WOW. Just, WOW. Not only did it make me stay up all night and got me scolded by my mother at least three times, but it also left me speechless. This book has 4 of what I've been asking for in a book, and to be honest, I got shocked to find them all jam packed into one hell of an awesome book! Katja Milay is definitely an author to look out for.
“There are so many things that can break you if there's nothing to hold you together.” 


 TATBILB by Jenny Han
     So, so good! I haven't read a five-star book in a long time, and I'm really glad to have read this one! TATBILB is a book that seems fluffy and romance-y at a glance, but has a deeper meaning once thoroughly scrutinized.

“Life doesn't have to be so planned. Just roll with it and let it happen.”


Infinity Plus One by Amy Harmon
Although my least favorite of all the Amy Harmon books I've read, it's still one of my favorites out of all the books I've read. Amy Harmon truly is gifted, and I would read any of her books without knowing what they are about.

 “No matter how many words we get, there's always going to be the last one, and one word is never enough.”


Labels: