Debut-a-thon Post

  So this year, I will be joining a read-a-thon called Debut-a-thon hosted by Books of Amber. I'm really excited because a) this is my first read-a-thon and b) because I have a lot of 2013 debuts in my to-read list. My goal for the 4-day read-a-thon is just 2 books because I have school and a lot of schoolwork, project,and quizzes going on. I;m not even sure if I can finish the 2 books, but I'll just have to try my best! :D

A few of the books on my to-read list are as follows:

  1. The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar
  2. Pivot Point by Kasie West
  3. Altered by Jennifer Rush
  4. Dualed by Elsie Chapman
  5. The Nightmare Affair bny Mindee Arnett
  6. Ink by Amanda Sun
  7. Poison by Bridget Zinn
  8. Acid by Emma Pass
  9. Uses for Boys by Erica Scheidt
  10. Red by Allison Cherry
  11. Fault Line by Christa Desir
  12. After Eden by Elen Douglas
  13. The Collector by Victoria Scott
  14. The Reese Malcom List by Amy Spalding
  15. The Last Academy by Anne Applegate
and many more!

The books that I actually have (potential reads)

  1. Ink by Amanda Sun
  2. The Collector by Victoria Scott
  3. After Eden by Elen Douglas
  4. The Last Academy by Anne Applegate
  5. Fault Line by Christa Desir
  6. Running on Empty by LB Simmons
  7. The Guys are Props Club by Ingrid Seymour (not sure?)